Providing Whole-House & Portable Humidifier Installation & Repair in Bowling Green, Toledo & the Surrounding Areas
During winter months, the air in your home will lose most of its moisture. Dry air can lead to bothersome static electricity, and over time it can damage plants, furniture, and valuables. It can also dry out your skin, aggravate asthma, and trigger allergy attacks. A total home humidifier restores proper moisture levels to the air in your home, increasing your comfort while protecting your belongings and your family’s health. They can also protect wooden objects, antiques, and other furnishings which may be sensitive to damage from overly dry air. In colder months, they may provide substantial energy savings, since as humidity increases, occupants feel warm at a lower temperature.
Never ask “Where can I find humidifier services near me?” again! If you need home humidifier repair or installation in northwest Ohio, Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating is the only name you need to know. Contact us today!
Benefits of Installing a Humidifier from Kellermeier:
At Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating, we only offer top-of-the-line home humidifiers. Our equipment offers the following advantages:
- Flow-Through Design – Air flows directly through the humidifier and across the pad where the proper amount of moisture is added and circulated in the indoor air. The design helps limit mineral build-up, for worry-free operation.
- Controlled Moisture Distribution – Introduces fresh moisture as a vapor into the air to maintain the correct level of relative humidity in your home.
- Replaceable Pad – Water flows through and moisture is evaporated into the air. This can be easily accessed for annual replacement.
- Built-In Fan (Power Humidifier) – Quietly moves heated air across the humidifier pad efficiently and effectively, independent of the furnace blower.
- Durable, Rust-Resistant Housing – Resists rust and corrosion. It also protects key internal components for years of reliable performance.
- Automatic Control (Power & Large Bypass Humidifiers) – Makes maintaining comfort effortless by responding to temperature changes throughout the day and automatically adjusting the relative humidity—helping reduce the chances of condensation forming on windows.
- Outdoor Sensor Option (Power & Large Bypass Humidifiers) – Works with the automatic control by monitoring the outdoor temperature and signaling when to add the correct amount of humidity.
- Bypass Damper (Large & Small Bypass Humidifiers) – Lets less air flow through the humidifier in the summer and more air pass through during winter, so the humidity remains balanced.
- Manual Control (Small Bypass Humidifier) – Lets you make your own humidity adjustments to suit your comfort level.
Call Today to Schedule Humidifier Service!
Are you ready to learn more about our portable and whole home humidifiers, or do you need to schedule repair service? Contact us now!
WANT A FIREPLACE? LEARN THE FACTS.
Offering the best in gas fireplaces, we have models to compliment any home.Learn More >
WHY IS MAINTENANCE IMPORTANT?
Saving you money on your heating and cooling system investment.Learn More >
SERVICING NEAR YOU
Servicing the entire Northwest Ohio area, including Bowling Green, Perrysburg, Maumee and Toledo.Learn More