Are you tired of sweating out the summer with a broken air conditioner? When it is 100 F outside in Perrysburg, and your air conditioner breaks down, the last thing you should do is put off calling for AC repair. You count on your air conditioner to keep you comfortable all summer long, but what happens when something goes wrong, and your AC is no longer blowing cool air or working at all?
If you live in Perrysburg, Ohio, and think you may need AC repair, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today. For air conditioner repair in Perrysburg, Ohio, call Kellermeier today at 419-823-9143 or click here to contact us online!
Why Is My AC Blowing Warm Air or Not Working At All?
Most people try to diagnose their air conditioner malfunctions themselves before they call for AC repair. That’s no problem, just be careful because you do not want to cause any more damage if your air conditioner is on the fritz. Our cooling experts in Perrysburg provide a few things to test out on your own before having to call the professionals.
If the AC doesn’t cool, check the outdoor unit to make sure there isn’t anything blocking the vent such as yard debris—remove it and hose down the unit if necessary. You should also cut foliage and shrubbery back at least 18 inches from the unit to promote proper airflow.
- If your AC won’t turn on first make sure the thermostat is set correctly and then check to see if the breaker box has any tripped breakers.
- If the AC turns on and off frequently, vacuum the evaporator coil with a soft brush attachment.
- You should also check your air filter. If you have not changed your filter recently, it could be blocking air from moving freely through your vents.
Signs You Need to Schedule AC Repair in Perrysburg
Easy fixes like an air filter change are things you can do on your own, but if the suggestions above don’t fix your air conditioner problems, it is best to call the professionals for AC repair. Specific problems that require professional AC repair include:
- Warm air coming from the AC vents
- Leaking or frozen AC compressor
- Blow motor is malfunctioning
- Odd noises coming from the compressor or evaporator coils
- Inconsistent room temperatures
- Leaking refrigerant lines
- Any other irregularities
Contact Us for AC Repair Service in Perrysburg, Ohio
Quality air conditioner repair services are hard to come by. If you have a problem and it is not fixed right the first time, it can cause more expensive repairs. We are confident in our AC repair services and take pride in our work. You will get quality repair service your first and tenth visit from our technicians in Perrysburg.
If you live in the Perrysburg, Ohio area and you’re looking for quality AC services, including AC repair, AC tune-up, and AC installation, contact us online to schedule an appointment or give us a call at 419-823-9143.