Gas Log Fireplace Repair Service in Wood & Lucas Counties
If your gas fireplace won’t light, emits a gas smell, unexpectedly shuts off, is producing soot, or is giving you any other sort of trouble, you are likely very frustrated. Gas log fireplace problems can cause you to use more energy, leave your house colder, inconvenience you, or even potentially put you in danger.
When your gas fireplace won’t work properly, it can be important to get professional help and solve the problem as quickly as possible. Because the system involves gases and can potentially emit carbon monoxide, you should always call a trained and experienced fireplace service technician to help you troubleshoot your gas fireplace.
If you are in need of gas fireplace repair service in Toledo, Bowling Green, or the surrounding area, call Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating! Never ask “Where can I find gas fireplace repair near me?” again. Contact us online or call us at (419) 823-9143!
Gas Fireplace Troubleshooting, Inspections & Diagnosis in Toledo & Bowling Green
When the Northwest Ohio fireplace technicians at Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating repair your gas fireplace, they will:
- Inspect the logs for issues with their placement
- Clean the unit and free it of any dust, soot, pet hair, or debris
- Ensure that the burner is secured and properly aligned with the pilot or igniter
- Check for any corrosion or deterioration around the plugged ports
- Determine whether there are smooth ignition and lighting happening
- Make sure the pilot flame pattern is of the proper strength and pattern
- Inspect the thermocouple and thermopile to ensure they’re working properly
Don’t try to troubleshoot your gas fireplace yourself; there are many complicated parts involved, and you risk a harmful gas leak if you carelessly change something about your system. If you need gas fireplace repair service in Toledo, Bowling Green, Perrysburg, or the surrounding Ohio areas, contact us today!
Gas Fireplaces Maintenance Services in Bowling Green & Toledo
One of the most effective ways you can stave off the need for fireplace repairs is to properly maintain your gas fireplace. If you want to keep your fireplace in top working condition for many years to come, make sure you:
- Clean or replace your logs periodically – The ceramic or faux logs that you keep in your gas fireplace can eventually deteriorate with age and use, and if they’re not regularly cleaned or replaced, they can start to cling to the sides of the fireplace or get trapped.
- Clean or replace your gas fireplace’s glass door or frames – The glass on your gas log fireplace can be chipped or scratched with normal wear and tear, and can eventually pose a safety hazard. Residue can also build up inside of the glass. Make sure you follow the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions and only use approved cleaning products.
Contact Us Today for Gas Fireplace Repair in Toledo, Bowling Green, Perrysburg & the Surrounding Area
Don’t hesitate to contact our team online or by phone at (419) 823-9143 to ask any questions you may have or to schedule gas fireplace repair!
Our Gas Log Fireplace Repair Service Area
While we are based in Haskins, OH, our gas fireplace repair technicians service Bowling Green, Maumee, Oregon, Perrysburg, Rossford, Swanton, Holland, and Sylvania in Wood and Lucas Counties, Ohio.