Many homes and businesses in Ohio rely on boilers to provide heat in the winter, rather than forced-air furnaces, heat pumps, or other heating systems. Boilers use natural gas, propane, or oil to create hot water or steam that is piped throughout the building to infloor heating systems, radiators, baseboard systems, or air handlers in each room. With lifespans of 10 to 15 years, or longer, boilers are relatively long-lasting and reliable systems when properly maintained, but they will eventually require replacement as components start to wear and fail, and operational costs become excessive.
If your boiler has reached the end of its useful service life, or you simply want to upgrade to a modern, energy-efficient system, you can trust our team at Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating for quality, professional boiler replacement services. Our team of experienced, certified HVAC professionals can recommend the best available boiler systems for your home or business and provide comprehensive installation services that are fast, effective, and budget friendly. Since 1962, we have been proving homeowners and business owners in the Toledo and Bowling Green area with quality plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services.
To learn more about our boiler services, contact Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating today at 419-823-9143.
When to Consider Boiler Replacement in Toledo
Today’s modern boilers can be far more energy-efficient than systems made even a few years ago, with the latest models featuring AFUE ratings of well over 90 percent. If your system is over 15 years old, upgrading may decrease heating costs significantly. Other reasons to consider boiler replacement include:
- Heating costs are excessively high
- Frequent repairs and maintenance are required to keep the system operating
- The boiler has major problems, like a heat exchanger that is leaking
- The boiler is undersized or oversized for your building
- The system simply cannot keep your home or business comfortable
If you are ready to replace your boiler, contact our team for a free estimate today!
Boiler Replacement in the Bowling Green Area
At Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating, our HVAC experts have extensive experience with the latest residential and commercial boiler systems, and we can provide a professional installation that ensures your new system will be energy-efficient and reliable. Our installation process typically includes:
- Removing the old boiler and other equipment that must be replaced
- Performing a new heating load calculation and selecting an appropriate system
- Installing the boiler and connecting the flue, fuel, and water lines
- Installing equipment such as water pressure regulators, relief valves, expansion tanks, and zoning valves
- Installing radiators, baseboard heaters, or infloor heating systems, if necessary
- Installing accessories, such as thermostats
- Starting the system and testing its performance
Our team will make sure that the system runs properly and that you are completely satisfied before we complete the installation.
Contact us today to learn more about our installation process!
The Benefits of a Boiler Replacement
A new boiler can provide several great benefits for your home or business, including:
- Reduced energy usage for a smaller environmental impact
- Lower heating costs
- Improved comfort with even heating and proper system sizing
- New features like zoning, for independent temperature control in multiple areas
To learn more about the benefits of today’s boiler systems, contact us today!
Call Today for Boiler Replacement in Toledo or Bowling Green, OH
Whether you have a home or a business, if your boiler is due for replacement, you can trust our team at Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating to do the job properly, with fast, reliable, and energy-efficient results anywhere in the Toledo or Bowling Green area.
For an appointment, contact us at 419-823-9143 today!