Heat pump systems are widely loved in the Bowling Green and Toledo area for offering excellent home comfort both efficiently and reliably. You depend on yours all year long to keep you and your family comfortable! But when something goes wrong with your heat pump you can be left frustrated and uncomfortable in no time, meaning you need an HVAC service team who can offer complete heat pump repair solutions.
For homeowners in the Toledo and Bowling Green areas that means you need Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating! Our service professionals have the skills and training needed to provide total heat pump repairs and tune-ups, so no matter the problem at hand, big or small, you can count on us to restore your comfort as soon as possible.
Looking for heat pump repair specialists near you? Contact Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating online today or dial 419-823-9143 to speak to our Ohio heat pump experts now!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
While having any problem at all with your system can be a huge source of stress and frustration, the good news is that your heat pump is actually pretty communicative when it comes to it having troubles. That means if you know what to look for you can schedule repair before things get out of hand. Keep watch for these:
- Spikes in energy costs. One of the major reasons folks choose a heat pump in the first place is that they’re excellent at helping you keep energy costs to a minimum. So if you notice a 10-20% spike in your energy bills, you can be pretty sure something is wrong.
- Unusual noises. Strange or loud sounds will almost always mean a component has come loose or begun to wear down. This is a pretty big potential issue because damaged parts can lead to long-term damage, maybe even a heat pump replacement.
- Jammed in a mode. Is your heat pumps tuck in “heat” mode or “cool” mode? It’s a common problem to have when your reversing valve is damaged or worn out.
- The heat pump is icing or frosting over. A system can literally begin to freeze up if there are issues with a refrigerant leak, or even if there’s an air flow obstruction.
- The unit is short-cycling. Is your heat pump “kicking on” and off very frequently, and often before it gets the job done? There are many potential causes for this, but all of them indicate a need for professional repair services.
The most important thing to know about seeking repair is that the earlier you call it in, the lesser the risk of the problem evolving or costing more. If you notice any of the above issues, or anything else unusual at all, go ahead and call us right away!
24-Hour Heat Pump Repair Services in Ohio
Our repair experts are on call and ready to serve any time you need us. By utilizing up to date modern diagnostic tools and techniques we can find your problem and provide the complete repair services you need! We strive to always deliver comprehensive and cost-effective work, and we place a huge importance on getting the job done right the first time. No matter the problem, no matter the time or the day, Kellermeier is here to help you get the service and quality you deserve.
Trust Kellermeier With Heat Pump Repair in Toledo, Perrysburg, or Bowling Green Today!
We’ve been serving our northwest Ohio community for over half a century—you can trust that we have the experience and expertise to get the job done well.
Our service area in northwest Ohio includes:
- Bowling Green
- West Toledo
- And more!
Call Kellermeier for all of your heating and air conditioning needs, including heat pump repair. Don’t forget to ask about our financing options, and make sure you take advantage of our free estimates! Call us today at 419-823-9143.