Providing service throughout Bowling Green, Toledo, Perrysburg, and surrounding areas in northwest Ohio.
Are you worried your furnace won’t make it through another cold season? Even the most well maintained furnaces will eventually reach the point where investing in a new, reliable heating system makes much more sense than continuing to make costly repairs.
At Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating, our team of experts will help you choose the right furnace based on your home’s size and layout. Our team will expertly install your new furnace and ensure it’s working efficiently to keep your Ohio home warm and toasty for years to come.
If you live in the Bowling Green, Perrysburg, or Toledo, OH area, contact Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating today for a free estimate on furnace replacement!
Signs That You Need a New Furnace
It is important to know what to look for when deciding the right time to replace your home’s furnace. The experts at Kellermeier offer a few things to ask yourself:
- How old is your furnace? The average lifespan of a furnace is about 15 years. If your furnace is close to this age or older, you may want to start doing your research and shopping around for a new one. It is a much better idea to replace your furnace as a planned home improvement rather than a frantic purchase after your furnace breaks down. If you are not sure how old your furnace is, you may be able to find out using the serial number. However, it can be pretty tricky to find out, especially with older furnaces. Don’t hesitate to call the experts at Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating, and we can help determine how old your furnace is!
- Are your gas and electric bills getting higher? We know that gas prices have gone up, but the increase in your electric bill may be due to lack of efficiency from your home’s furnace. With age, furnaces lose their efficiency, especially if they have not been maintained properly. Your furnace may be running longer and working harder to provide the same amount of heat. With a new furnace, you can experience savings on your energy bills.
- Have you had any furnace repairs in the last two years? Furnaces need the most repairs during the last two years of their life. If you find yourself having to make costly repairs, it may be time to replace your furnace. It can be most cost effective to replace your furnace now rather than having to keep making repairs.
- Does your furnace make weird noises? Old furnaces start to make strange noises as they near the last leg of their life. If you have heard any popping, rattling, or squealing noises coming from your furnace, it may be a sign you need to replace your heating system.
- Do you feel that some rooms in your home are warmer or colder than others? If you constantly have to change your thermostat to try and compensate for a faulty furnace, it may be time to replace your furnace. Older furnaces are unable to distribute air throughout your entire home.
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, it is appropriate to consider a furnace replacement. We’d be happy to be a part of your decision-making process. Call Kellermeier today to schedule your replacement or receive our expert input on your furnace situation! Again, a new furnace can save you money over the long term in addition to properly heating your home.
Tax Rebates on High-Efficiency Furnace Replacements
Great news, Ohio offers a tax rebate for energy-efficient home improvements! You can receive instant savings or a percentage of the installation cost back when you install a new energy-efficient furnace. If you have an older furnace with an AFUE of approximately 60 percent, you could save up to 40 percent on your heating bills by replacing it with a new high-efficiency furnace. Your furnace will likely pay for itself over time with your lower utility bills!
If you live in the Bowling Green, Toledo, Haskins, or Perrysburg Ohio areas, and you are experiencing any of the problems list above, don’t hesitate to contact Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating. One of our technicians will be glad to walk you through your furnace replacement options. We also perform furnace maintenance and furnace repair.
Contact Kellermeier Plumbing & Heating for Furnace Replacement in Toledo
If you’re looking for a furnace replacement in Toledo, Ohio or the surrounding area of northwest Ohio, call us today! We’ve been providing affordable, efficient, and expert service since 1962! We’ve got over half a century of experience and are committed to serving our northwest Ohio community with excellence. Your home’s heating service is a big deal! Contact us for “furnace replacement near me” or simply to reach out with any questions you may have.